Available positions at Illustrative Mathematics
Illustrative Mathematics is a non-profit organization committed to creating a world where learners know, use, and enjoy mathematics.
As a deeply embedded and highly respected partner in the K–12 education space, IM attracts a diverse group of talented people who work in spirited teams to do extraordinary things. Across the organization, IM encourages diversity of ideas, healthy debate, and constructive feedback.
As an organization, we espouse a clear set of important values:
- We feel free to speak up.
- We value constructive criticism.
- We care about quality.
- We bring solutions.
- We care about our community’s learning.
- We make our work fun and meaningful.
Are you a passionate elementary educator looking to make an impact on student learning? Become an IM Certified™ Facilitator.
IM is currently looking for passionate, dedicated K–5 educators to join our diverse community of IM Certified Facilitators to support our curricula through IM Professional Learning. As an IM Certified Facilitator, you will help educators master problem-based teaching and facilitate classrooms using IM Math curricula. As part of our mission to reflect the diversity of the students we serve, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and from all varieties of schools. Learn more and apply today.
IM Certified Facilitators:
- receive a one-year certification as an IM Certified Facilitator for IM K–5 MathTM beta
- earn extra income delivering professional learning on behalf of IM in their region
- receive exclusive invitations for additional trainings that prepare facilitators to provide advanced professional learning content
- receive mentoring and support from IM to grow professionally
- gain a prestigious credential from a respected non-profit mathematics organization