Assess students’ ability to
• construct and compare linear and exponential functions given data (F-LE.A.2$^\star$, F-IF.C.7e$^\star$);
• recognize a situation in which a quantity grows by a constant percent rate per unit interval relative to another (F-LE.A.1c$^\star$);
• given an exponential model in the form $f(t)=ab^t$, interpret the constants $a$ and $b$ in terms of the context (F-LE.B.5);
• explain in words the similarities and differences between linear and exponential models (F-LE.a.1a$^\star$);
• recognize situations that can be modeled with linear functions and with exponential functions, and solve problems (F-LE.A.1$^\star$).