F-BF.B. Build new functions from existing functions.
- Building a General Quadratic Function
- Building an Explicit Quadratic Function by Composition
- Building a quadratic function from $f(x) = x^2$
- Exploring Sinusoidal Functions
- Identifying Even and Odd Functions
- Identifying Quadratic Functions (Standard Form)
- Identifying Quadratic Functions (Vertex Form)
- Medieval Archer
- Transforming the graph of a function
F-BF.B.3. Identify the effect on the graph of replacing $f(x)$ by $f(x) + k$, $k f(x)$, $f(kx)$, and $f(x + k)$ for specific values of $k$ (both positive and negative); find the value of $k$ given the graphs. Experiment with cases and illustrate an explanation of the effects on the graph using technology. Include recognizing even and odd functions from their graphs and algebraic expressions for them.
- No tasks yet illustrate this standard.